well, it went like this...

January 05, 2007

Family Night Fun

I've always wanted to be one of those cute families that get together and hang out and play games. When Mom mentioned that she'd enjoy a few games that we could all maybe play together, I, of course, jumped right on that and bought a few family friendly games as Christmas gifts for her. After going out to dinner to celebrate Dad's birthday, we brought out the Mexican Train domino game. After being more confused by the rules than not, and having several debates on how to interpret the rules...we gave up on that dream and moved on to an old classic, Monopoly.



It was good times all around, I think. Hopefully, we can all do it again sometime, and I hope by then I have figured out exactly how to play the Mexican train. We wrapped up the night by playing the 'stuff-on-my-cat' game. Scruffy was pretty good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home